Was Tinder down? moment previously: Tinder was a location-based public google search mobile software that facilita

Latest Updated a short time ago: Tinder are a location-based personal search cellular application that encourages interactions between collectively fascinated people, allowing paired users to chat. The app try usually employed as a dating app.

No problems found at Tinder

Tinder troubles during the last day

At this point, we’ve not detected any difficulties at Tinder. Are you gonna be experiencing dilemmas or an outage? Set a message inside statements segment!

Most Recorded Issues:

@ujwalpynda @oneplus @Tinder And . What’s the problem ? Piece of fruit’s 2020 new iphone 4 SE seems like a cell phone from 2013. like we mentioned concept is not at all an argument for or against a smartphone

@hodlberry once more, what real-world problem create automated computers correct is hard to respond to because they can resolve a boundless type of damage from Uber (finer cab) to Doom Eternal (greater video game titles) to GPT-3 (AI) to Tinder (going out with).

Y-KP (youth knee or back discomfort) (@GoldsmithIsaac) described 8 days ago

Think of if I expended my time doing or working on a unique create instead of being on Tinder.

Ryand (@zolthair) reported 8 hours ago

@Tinder I wish to state, its very gradual playing tinder on apple iphone 6s. you should upgrade. gratitude

Wolfgang (@stoppbadgame) described 9 days ago

all I’m expressing is register on tinder read the 27 to 37 age-group alcohol freak females w 2 various kids daddies and a career dealing with high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this really obtainable 1 lady “men” enjoy run off, yourself will stop, don’t toxins they within ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) said 9 time ago

So why do guy on tinder make advising me personally I ‘look like difficulty’

Ulysses https://paydayloanssolution.org/installment-loans-oh/ Spam (@peedintheshower) claimed 9 times ago

Tinder lady need someone to end up being hostile for. Problem is, I’m a reasonably nice chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) revealed 12 plenty ago

The tinder has become shattered for months I’m sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) said 14 days in the past

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram can help you hit your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) stated 14 hrs ago

instead of tinder looking for land ups but really on tinder in search of you to definitely fix the garbage disposal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) revealed 15 time ago

in my opinion it can be a decent outcome that i’m restricted from tinder bc the very last time i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked me personally then i proceeded everything I reckoned during the time am the very best go out of my life right after which I managed to get your heart-broken time after time for annually

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 time ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guy. Anything you does is crash autos and swipe lead on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 many hours earlier

spoken to summarize guy on tinder for 2 times and i’m convinced i’m crazy. starting to think i’m the issue ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) stated 17 plenty ago

does indeed tinder discover they have any outcome application build previously or do they merely pretend like it does not wreck every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesn’t need exchangeability dilemmas.

Sort (@SassyRedpants) said 17 times previously

I’ll making a tinder inside member profile It will have “I DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR CONFLICTS LEGO DESIGNS” “I HATE WALNUT SYRUP” “I’VE NEVER DIED IN A FAUX wheels CRASH” When you get why I stated this recall I adore you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) stated 18 weeks ago

i put on want 20 opportunities smashed and so the girl whos deleted this lady tinder 100 hours i extremely like any time she comes home would be operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 times ago

Query for on the internet SWers: manage makers will often have a legal contract for working w non pro collaborators? model tinder dates that “want in order to make content” in that case precisely what do your typically put on they? I would like to build one so we could cash in on my slutty article vaccine state

cowboy smallest (@arloschneider) said 18 days ago

kollin with a k is actually a son i compatible with on tinder fresher annum who i produced observe oh hello with me at night throughout my dormitory place for a quarter-hour before realizing the man featured just like the child i’d just separated with so i generated my roomie consult your to depart but he leftover his own sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) claimed 19 times ago

I can’t would tinder nowadays recently I want to fulfill people while working at my outdoor store work which falls crazy about me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) documented 19 time ago

the actual quantity of instances i’ve lied to boys on tinder saying i was implementing institution assignments if i’m truly lying-in bed diet my own body weight in meal

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) documented 21 hrs ago

Simple ex unrivaled with me on tinder right now. suggests he’s in the end moving forward, he’s at long last a relationship again. They should definitely not get to be at liberty as he put me very faulty.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) described 21 time ago

i want to create a tinder page with great care I am able to poised your bio as “aromantic but perhaps you can deal with me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) described 23 several hours ago

There’s a bug on Tinder in the event you place in your biography “i obtained a huge ****” it’ll go well with we with a variety of sluts. Like legit they have to mend that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) stated 23 hrs previously

@J4CKMULL we note that tinder superior happens to be functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) described 23 hours back

The catboy picture of pitbull hasn’t created my own tinder learn more suits I do believe this thing is definitely shattered

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 time back

Anytime Duncan would be performing and couldn’t find a programming answer on StackOverflow, he would get my own Tinder, right-swipe on all of the designers to inquire about they and would obtain the address faster than he’d requesting his good friends. This is the way you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) revealed yesterday

HEART KINDA REDUCED while OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t using?

Make sure you let us know just what issues you will be going through with Tinder:

• Using The Internet Characteristics
  • App Failing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Say thanks a ton for that report! Should you have any secrets or annoyances you want to promote, make sure you allow a message into the feedback part!